Friday, October 7, 2011

Halloween House


McKay snapped a bunch of pictures of me and the kids working on this Halloween house.




I've got to get a better "concentrating" face...












 We kept Carter contained and far away from the mess...with some candies to keep him company.



 Also, Carter and Jackson got some new shoes.  They thought it was cool that they (almost) matched even though they are from different stores.  They asked me to take a picture.

And lastly a couple pictures of Mr. Reese.
He's working on his smiles these days.  Sometimes I'm able to capture them.

But usually as soon as I get the camera out he just stares at it...like this.
Haha.

I bought tickets to McKee Ranch for their pumpkin patch for our family.  It came with 2 pony rides and I'm very excited to go!  
I don't know about you, but after a very LONG and painful Vegas Summer, I am SO happy to welcome this lovely cool weather!
Happy Friday!

No comments: