Friday, October 7, 2011

Reese's Baby Blessing

On Sunday October 2nd McKay blessed our baby Reese.

 It was so nice to be close to our family and spend the evening visiting and eating.
I had the chance to sit back and remember how truly grateful I am for each of my kids, my husband, my parents and in-laws, siblings, and close friends.  Everyone is so supportive and makes my life so happy.
Thanks to all who came.  We love you!

Reese with Grandma and Grandpa Whitney.

...and Sydney.


With Grandma and Grandpa Gifford.


So awake and alert.

Grandma and Grandpa Gifford, Reese, and Aunt Jacee.

Our (not so little) family.

Mom, Dad, and Reese.

McKay's nice way of saying, "Enough with the pictures!!".


The 4 kiddos.


For dinner that night we made a massive pot of chili.  After opening a few cans my wrist was tired and I put McKay on the job.  After just a couple cans he went out to the garage and came up with this idea.

 Genius! ;-)

Lots of cans!

No comments: