Tuesday, August 23, 2011

He's here!



You want me to do what?
This is the first child I have ever cut the cord for.
The doc tricked me, and I'll bet I don't even get a discount for doing part of the work. I'll itemize this bill and dispute any line item description like "cut cord" or "sever umbilicus cordicus."

                                                    

                                                                            Hello World!


Welcome! 
Reese McKay Whitney
Born 8-23-11 at 7:55am
Weighed 8lbs 9oz, 21 inches

He is named Reese after his mommy Keresa (care-REES-uh).
 He is named McKay after his daddy McKay (mugh-KAY).

The only thing left to figure now is how will we put the FOUR car seats in?
:)

7 comments:

Whitney Baldwin said...

Now THAT is a keeper for sure. Awesome looking kid and I love the name.

Congratulations to the Whitney family!

The Nelsons said...

What a beautiful and perfect little man. Congrats. We can not wait to me him (and I love the name choice)!

Jamie said...

He's beautiful!

Lara said...

LOVE his name! He is so handsome! Congrats McKay and Keresa!

Krysta said...

Go team Whitney!! Hooray for adding another adorable little kid to that family of yours! A thousand congratulations!

Lauren said...

What a cute name!!! Congrats! Lots of love to you all :)

Heidi and Rich said...

Congrats. We hope you are enjoying him. I bet the big kids are great at helping... or they will be soon!!