Monday, April 23, 2012

The Long Lost Whitney's

We are alive and well.

About a month ago I finally joined the ranks and got myself an iPhone. You know that invention that is supposed to make your life so much easier? Well guess what? I love it and it does make my life much easier.
In fact I even retired my old school day planner.
Gasp! I know!

So after filling my new awesome phone with hundreds of pictures I finally decided to transfer them onto my computer so that I could blog.
LONG story (and lots of frustration) later I got the idea to download an app so that I can blog from my phone. So watch out blogging world.
I'm back!

It will take me a while to organize my pictures and put together posts but in the meantime here's a couple cute pictures of Reese. :-)

1 comment:

Grandpa n Grandma Whitney said...

So glad you're back...I missed you...hardly recognized Reese. Doesn't he look like baby Sydney:) entands