Wednesday, September 28, 2011

5 Weeks Old

I wish I could say the time has flown by, but really it seems like forever ago that I was in the hospital having baby Reese.  
Not necessarily in a bad way, life with 4 kids is just hard
and tiring,
and rewarding all at the same time.

Sometimes I'm a crazy woman...
like the day I roared at Jackson.

Ya, you know like in Shrek 4 when everyone is making noise and everything is going wrong and the little kid is telling Shrek "Do the roar." and then he reaches his breaking point and does a massive, angry
 ROOOOOAR!
Ya, that was me.  Ogre Mommy.
Only my roar was more of a low pitched scream.
I'm not proud of that moment.
I had some apologizing to do that day.

Nevertheless, there are also lots of good moments.  I know these hard tiring times where I have 4 kids ages 6 & under will not last forever and that someday I will even miss these days.  (or so everyone at the grocery store tells me...)

So here are some pictures of little Reese.
He's still skinny, but I'm expecting him to start plumping up any day now....like all my other kids did.




 On Sunday we got a few shots after church.


The boys.


Sydney, the second mommy.


Funny faces.

 Me and my employers. ;-)


That evening I also helped the kids make this spooky Halloween house.



Now for a few random pictures of Carter.
On this day McKay made him a Nutella sandwich.
When Carter saw the picture he said "Eww! Cake?"
He must think it's cake all over his face.


Helping Dad with some yard work.



Hanging out on Mom and Dad's bed.

Today is Jackson's birthday.
We had his party on Saturday, and after his birthday dinner at Red Robin tonight I'll post pictures of my
FIVE YEAR OLD BOY!!!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Oh, Keresa, you are NOT ogre mommy...I was that! You do an amazing job and I really admire your parenting skills. Love all of the pictures, but my favorite was the one with you and your 4 chillens. Love you!

Rebecca said...

I agree. You are definitely NOT ogre mommy. You keep your cool a lot more than I can at times. I also LOVE the picture of you and your for babies...made me tear up :)