Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Yes, it's true!

There is a "babee in my belee".
I'm a little over 11 weeks along and almost past the "sick" stage.  I feel better every day...now if I wasn't SO tired!
Sydney and Jackson are very excited.  Jackson concluded that the baby lives in a dew drop in my belly.
My official due date is August 29th, but since I'll have another c-section we're planning on the 22nd.
I'm scheduled for another ultrasound a week from Wednesday and they will try to determine the sex.  I've never known this early!
Carter and this child will be 21 months apart and just one year apart in school.
Sydney and Jackson were 20 months apart and one year apart in school.
Yes, we planned it this way...crazy as it seems.  ;-)
Life will be crazy, hard, hectic, emotional, and tiring.
BUT
We're excited and ready for the challenge.
Now I need to go take a nap!
(I wish!)

4 comments:

Angie said...

so exciting! keep us updated!

Vicki said...

Oh man! Your new little baby looks like a baby already! Since we just found out a few days ago, it's exciting to see the "image" of baby #4 floating around. We all are so happy and can't wait to find out what sex this baby is...so we can go shopping!
Love you guys!
Mom

Lara said...

I am SO SO happy for you and McKay! Congrats to your family. How exciting, new babies are always a blessing! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

You're Lovely Wife said...

CONGRATS!! You make such pretty babies - I cannot wait to see this one!