Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Other October Happenings.

Here are a few random pictures from our October.

The kids are playing soccer and although they rarely get close enough to the ball to actually kick it, they love it.  We go to practices every Wednesday evening and games on Saturday mornings. 



McKay built a fire pit in our backyard.  We've been roasting lots of  hot dogs and marshmallows.
Soon it will be cold outside and it might actually feel good to sit by a fire.

Carter likes to suck on the marshmallows.


We were out past bed time a few nights ago.  Here's what I found when we pulled into the garage.
I thought it was cute that all their heads were turned the same way.  Maybe I took that last turn a little too hard...?


And lastly, I've been a sub for a BUNCO group a few times and last month someone dropped out, so now I'm official!  One evening a month we all get together and play bunco.
Just women.
No kids.
Pure fun.
For October we all dressed up.


My sister Kelly is in the group, and we needed two subs this month, so my sister Sherri and my Sister-In-Law Becky got to come too.  It was really fun.

2 comments:

Andrea Gilberg said...

I LOVE bunco nights, cant wait to get back into it again. I need a normal girl night. Rather than enrichment...lol.

The Clarkes said...

Im stealing the picture!