Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June in Review

I did something Sydney did not approve of. She said, "Mom, I think you'd better shout at Dad for this..."

Jackson said, "Carter doesn't have any teeth, so I think he has a gizzard."

Jackson said, "Mommy, maybe you should pretend its happy mothers day, and you could sleep on the couch, and we could bring you breakfast in bed on the couch!"

Going to bed at night, we told the kids they should go to the bathroom first. Jackson said, "But I just went right before breakfast."

Jackson said, "To get music out of a harp, all you have to do is just tickle the strings and music comes out!"

Jackson wasn't feeling too hot. He said, "It feels like I have a canchor sore in my ear."

Sydney said, "Mom, can we have a horseshoe crab for our pet?"

Jackson came down and said, "I need help to put on my jammies shirt, because it's inside out, so I need help to put it outinside."

The kids always speak baby gibberish to Carter, and it gets loud and annoying fast. I told them, "Why don't you kids try to teach Carter some real words?" Sydney said to Carter, "Ma ma ma ma Da da da da." Jackson said to Carter, "Eyeballs."

Sydney was making some play hot cocoa for Keresa. She said, "Be careful mom because it's pretty hot. Wait just a minute and it will warm off."

Sydney asked Jackson to do something. He told her, "No, because I have a headache."

Jackson told us, "Remember when we had forkchops and I liked them so much I ate them all gone?"

No comments: