Thursday, April 30, 2009

Camera Clean Up

I'm pretty good about blogging after a big outing or event, but I often look through my camera and find cute random shots taken throughout the week. Here are a few things I found this time.



First is the "Scary Bridge Park". This is a park about a 1/2 mile from our house. The only way to the park is across the scary bridge.

I'm not sure who was more scared....Sydney or Sherri?


McKay called me back to the kids' room the other day to see what Jackson put together. Here he is on his computer writing an email to Daisy (Kelly's dog). Pretty creative huh?




Sydney came with me to my Dr.'s appointment this week so we left a little early to eat lunch together. Here she is looking cute in her crown and sunglasses.



Then she asked to take a picture of me...so here ya go.




And last are some pictures and a video from Sydney's preschool graduation practice. We won't be here for the actual graduation, so we went and watched their rehearsal instead. Each kid had their own little part and they learned lots of songs to sing too. It was really cute.

Sydney walking down the isle to Pomp and Circumstance. She asked McKay afterwards "Did you like the Star Wars song we walked to?"


Sydney saying one of her parts in the program.



And getting her diploma. She sure has loved preschool this year and although she'll be going again next year it was a fun little graduation.

3 comments:

Angie said...

loved the pictures. i miss you guys and the kiddos. cant wait to see you during the summer!!

Vicki said...

Sydney, you did so good at your practice graduation! I'm not sure I've heard the whole "Jack Be Nimble" nursery rhymn before, great! Jackson, you have an amazing computer, did Day'Z get your email? See you guys in 2 days!
Love, Grandma Gifford

Lauren said...

What fun pictures!!
I can't believe you guys are having another baby. I feel like we were just at your wedding!
Crazy. Jackson is so adorable. I love his computer!
And I love the picture of Syd in her crown :)