Tuesday, February 24, 2009

McKay's Birthday

Here are some pictures of McKay's birthday. His birthday cake request was a cake made out of brownies instead of cake, and he wanted it to be an ice cream cake....oh, and he wanted it to be Spiderman with blue icing. So, here's his blue-Spiderman-ice cream-brownie-cake-thing.





Perhaps you're saying to yourself, "Boy that cake looks very familiar..."
That would be because it's the same cake Jackson had for his 1st birthday. McKay is a kid at heart for sure.






My Mom and Dad gave Mckay a Cocoa-Motion for his birthday a few years back. It's machine that mixes and heats hot cocoa perfectly. Mckay LOVES hot cocoa, so he LOVED his Coaco-Motion. Sadly it stopped working after about a year. So, my parents sent a new one for his birthday this year. The pictures show how much he liked his gift.





Now, you know how kids often find the camera and take a bunch of weird pictures? Well, here are some pictures I found on my camera the other day. Iy iy iy! McKay has a few false teeth due to an accident he had as a kid. I've heard so many stories as to how he lost his teeth that I'm not even certain which is true. I believe when he was 7 or 8 he was running around the house and tripped and hit his mouth on the wooden arm of the couch, knocking out several of his front teeth. I guess you can ask him what the true story is. Anyway, he thinks it pretty cool to take his teeth out and make weird faces like the ones you'll find below. Enjoy!





5 comments:

Chavonne said...

What?! I don't think I knew that MK had false teeth. He had braces all through HS. Those are some priceless pics. And oh- that;s not a demanding request or anything about the cake.

Lauren said...

That's the story I always heard! He's such a goof ball. Never a dull moment?!

McKay Whitney said...

Whatev! There are lots of stories because there are lots of times my teeth have been knocked out!

1. 7 or 8 yrs old hit the couch

2. 6th grade basketball camp I hit Zach Weiss' head coming down off a rebound, and my teeth fell to the basketball court floor.

3. 9th grade summer, hit the back of Dustin's head when we jumped the water weenie at lake powell. I had hairs stuck in my teeth for a few days. I would have lost my teeth to the lake if I didn't have braces at the time.

Any other stories may or may not have happened...

Angie said...

you guys need to take a video of jackson talking and send it to me! cute little voice and pronunciations!

Blissful & Domestic said...

your husband seriously like suits you. You are always crazy and fun and you guys must have so much fun together. Happy Birthday to your hubby!!! and awesome cake I love how boys stay kids at heart. So much fun!