Saturday, January 10, 2009

McKay, McKay, McKay.

The year was 2004. McKay was at home alone for a few hours in the evening, we didn't have any kids yet, and I was away at a church meeting. McKay was bored and found a play dough set in our closet. (Someone gave us the play dough for our wedding. Apparently they knew McKay could be easily entertained.) Also, he had just got a new Palm Zire for Christmas. So, what do you get when you put a bored McKay, play doh with toys, and a brand new piece of technology together for a couple hours? Well, see for yourself!

Act I


Act II

Act III

So now you've all seen into the crazy head of my dear husband. Hope you enjoyed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha! What memories! Don't let having no kids make you think that's why he made those movies, he'd do it today in a snap. He probably has one cooking up right now....
Vicki Gifford

Jeremy & Chaundra Strickland said...

Oh MaKay you haven't changed a bit...how funny!! I bet your kids have a blast playing with you.

Matthias said...

I don't think this is too out of the ordinary. McKay and I do this kind of stuff during family reunions still.