Friday, January 9, 2009

Just a post

McKay gave Jackson a hair cut today. Here he is pre-cut. I think he looks like one of the lost boys on Hook.


And here he is afterwards. Boys always look so handsome after they get a cut. I love it.

On a totally different note...my kids are always doing random things that make me laugh. Before bed Sherri was giving Jackson rides on her leg. He started doing this funny thing where he would just jump up and latch onto her leg. We were laughing and laughing. Maybe this is one of those "you had to be there" things, but I thought I'd share anyway.

Lastly, here is Sydney singing a little song that Sherri taught her. We're working on getting her to sing in a more gangstaItalic like, and when she does I'll post it again.

Ok, that's all...hope you enjoyed my random post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love little Jackson and his wet lashes and little water drops on his face! He look totally cute and handsome with his new hair cut too. Love you Jackson!
Grandma Gifford

Anonymous said...

Syndey knew that song almost the day she started talking! Sydney, you remembered!

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness! That is so funny! I like "Eh eh, now can I watch it?!" So cute. OH and McKay's videos were funny too! Never a dull moment at your house!