Thursday, October 23, 2008

Frosty mornings


MXRice, you would not be proud. I have had to start idling the car in the mornings to warm up before I leave. It is frosty (more like icy) these days in Virginia. If I don't go out and warm it up for at least 45 minutes (kidding!) I am just too cold driving with my shorts and T-shirt. :)
---
OK you caught me, the pic is last year, but it shows the outfit I most like to wear this time of year. Just have to keep my gloves on so my hands don't get cold.

3 comments:

Megan said...

How did I not know about this blog?!

haha! My brother Derek would dress like that in the snow. Even better was it was with his Adidas sandals and socks! Mom would make him put on a jacket, but that still left his legs wide open for the snow ball!

And I know I need to fix up the blog. I made the header and put it up before I finished it, but I just haven't taken the time to figure it out and find something I would like.

oh, and if you need a new word, the word verification actually is can be pronounced: liption. I think it's some kind of surgery for people with too big of lips. Like liposuction, but for the lips. Maybe you have a better definition.

Angie said...

i was like "45 minutes!!!! yikes mckay." i'm glad you're kidding about that ... i'm wondering if you were really kidding about that?! put some pants on!

Lauren said...

Ha ha! That is too funny. Allie wore her bathsuit outside yesterday! Crazy I can't even picture snow!