Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

To start off our Halloween/Fall festivities we visited a pumpkin patch near our house.
I've been looking forward to this for months and was very excited to get out and enjoy the cooler weather.
The temperature ended up being over 100 on this day....oops.
We still had fun.







McKay thought the shape of this pumpkin was just hilarious...

Sydney wasn't too sure.




Carter was totally creeped out by the warts on the little pumpkin.


The place was pretty busy, but somehow Carter got the bouncy house to himself for about 5 minutes.  



Some Most of our outings feel like failures these days.  As much as I prepare and plan before leaving the house something always seems to go wrong.  I can't count how many times I've walked to the car carrying a screaming baby, chasing a crying 1 year old, and pushing an empty double stroller.  I'm worn out by bed time and often wonder how I'm going to face another tiring day (following a sleepless night)....but it's always better in the morning.  Life is hard right now...REALLY HARD...but I'm able to enjoy moments of each day and look forward to watching my kiddos grow up.

2 comments:

lauren said...

You are adorable. And you are a great mom. Good job :)

Julie said...

You have an adorable family!! Thank you for sharing, it puts a smile on my face every time!! Before you know it they will all be in school and you can take a well deserved NAP on a regular basis!! :)