Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pure Joy

A few months ago Jackson decided he's Spiderman.
"See Mom, my fingers are sticky, that's why I can climb so well."
"Sydney, I already knew that because I'm Spiderman."
"Ya Mom, I'm so sneaky because I'm Spiderman."

A few months ago I made a comment that maybe we could look online for a Spiderman suit.
5:00am whispering and the side of my bed -  "Mom, can we go get on your computer to find me a Spiderman suit?"
At lunch - "Mom, did you go online for my Spiderman suit yet?"
A week later while checking my email - "Now, Mom?"

OK, FINE.

Ebay...from China.  Spiderman suit plus shipping $9.00.  FINE.

The next day we get news that we'd be closing on our house that week...4 days later, we move.
Oops.
Do packages from China forward to a new mailing address?

Why yes they do.  It just takes 3 weeks.

PURE JOY.

No comments: