Sunday, October 24, 2010

Talk about a

Crazy
Emotional
Fun Filled
Busy
Happy
All Around GREAT
Weekend!

It all started off with McKay's official swearing in ceremony.
That's right, folks!  I'm married to an official LAWYER! ;-)
Good lookin' huh?




 By the end of the ceremony the kids needed to get some energy out.


 Sitting in front of us at the swearing in was this guy with crazy orange hair....some Carrot Top impersonator for sure...

Wait...maybe it IS him...

 Oh snap!  It's him!  Crazy huh?



After the swearing in me, my mom, and sisters headed straight over to "Time Out For Women".  This is a conference held each year to go and listen to presenters and musical artists on several different topics.  The overall theme this year was "Infinite Hope" and we learned to find hope in and for all things.
Hope for ourselves.
Hope for our families.
Hope in this scary crazy world.
Hope in Christ.
We laughed, cried, then laughed and cried some more. 
We bought tickets for the event last November, so it was very anticipated, and MUCH needed.
It was great to be there with my mom and sisters.
The conference was Friday night and then again Saturday from 9-4.


After Time Out For Women on Saturday I rushed home to get ready for McKay's 10 year high school class reunion. 
Crazy huh?
10 YEARS!
My sister Kelly came over to babysit the kids and off we went.  It was a nice night out and I had fun meeting McKay's friends from back in the day.

What a great weekend!

5 comments:

Vicki Gifford said...

Oh wow! Keresa you look amazing!!! McKay, you are right in there too!!! What a great looking couple. What a full, full, full weekend!

Lara said...

Such a busy weekend! Congrats to McKay! How exciting!

P.S. How awesome that you sat by Myrinda! I sing with her in our Stake's Choir!

P.S.S. Did you see my sister at McKay's reunion?

Me said...

va va voom lady

Anonymous said...

Dude, your reunion outfit was sexy, cute, pretty... everything! It looks perfect on ya!! You just look so good! You too McKay!! You guys are a beautiful couple fo sho!!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is me... Sherri.
I can't remember my password and all that and I'm tired. So there you go and g'nite!!