Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A couple months in review

Jakn said I need a newspaper. Mom said why. Jakn said to wipe my runny nose.

Syd saw one of my pants rip because I bent down wrong. I told her it was because of my huge muscles. The next day while I was getting ready she said, "Dad be careful of your muscles today because I don't want people to think 'hey look at that guy--he has a hole in his pants.' "

Jackson and Sydney were inside watching a bug crawling on the outside of the window. Jackson said, "He has a big crack on his butterfly!"

Jackson and I were playing kitchen and food. We made some pretend cake. I took a bite and said, "Mmm. Tastes like cake." Jackson took a bite and said, "Yeah, and tastes like air too."

During dinner we had to bribe Jackson with this: "First you have to take a few more bites of your spaghetti, then you can have more green beans." (Is it opposite day or something?)

Jackson said, "I love that movie Californiacate your Dragon." (how to train your dragon)

Jackson asked Sydney why we have to match our shoes. She said, "So you don't look funny I guess." Jackson thought and said, "Well my shoes look funny because they have stripes."

Jackson said, "I'm going to be a daddy pretty soon because look at all this hair happening on my arms."

Sydney said she was still hungry at the end of dinner. Jackson said, "Well sometimes our bellies think they are hungry but really they are just thirsty, so try to get a big drink of water."

Jackson was talking to Sydney in the bathroom. He said, "Do you know what diarhea means? Broken poop."

Kgw got her nails done. She was washing her hands and Jackson saw. He said "Be careful mommy you don't wash too hard and wash off your plastic nails!"

We picked up a box of sugar cubes. Sydney saw them and got all excited. She was surprised when they weren't cold.

Jackson saw a horse wearing a fly mask over its eyes. He laughed and said, "That guy can't see because he has underpants on his head!"

4 comments:

Lara said...

Seriously your kids make me laugh out loud! I love these monthly updates!

Lara said...

McKay - I got your comment! I will be sure to do that, we actually live pretty close! I will email you today!

Kara said...

Me too!!! I love the things your kids say!

Annie Leavitt said...

awesomeness all in one post.

your kids are freakin hilarious.

i've got a good one for you, today abby told my dad, "and later we're going to the side and scoop! (inside scoop)