Monday, January 11, 2010

8 Weeks!

Today is Carter's 8 week birthday! I won't lie, it's been a hard 8 weeks, but visits to and from family has really helped. Jackson got sick with the flu one week after Carter was born and we are still battling sickness in our house, 7 weeks later. Carter is a HUNGRY baby and we learned early on that nursing wasn't enough. We've had to supplement with formula and I think we're finally getting things figured out. He's happy when he's full, he's just never full! So, yes, it's been hard, but I love him just the same. McKay has been a real life saver, too. He does more than his fair share of helping. He can tell when I'm at the end of my rope and is happy to step in as mom.
Anyway, onto a more positive note...CARTER SMILES, and COOs, and "TALKS". I love baby noises, and although he's been doing this for a few weeks, I just finally got some of it on camera. So, enjoy! And happy 8 weeks Carter!



2 comments:

Mon said...

ooohhhh! so cute! He is changing right before your eyes! Eight weeks,was it really that long ago that I was there? His little cooing is wonderful, I'll really miss that! Keep pumping him with food, hungry little guy. Love you all!
Mom

Angie said...

what a cutie! hope things settle down for you guys.