Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sydney's Big News!!

Hi Everyone! I just thought I'd let you know that I got my hair cut! I was like totally nervous...but I love it! Thanks Andrea! My Mom says that I look older...well ya!...I am going to be 5 next week! Anyway, here are some pictures my mom took...
This is me right before she cut it.
When she showed me how much hair she cut off I was like "WHOA!!"
This was about half way through the cut...I was starting to get whiny.
Then Andrea blow dried my hair...it was WAY hot.
Then she flat ironed it. I feel pretty special because my mom bought a purple flat iron just for me!
So, ya, that's my news.
Yes, it's true. Sydney's hair is all gone. It looks so cute on her, but being her dramatic little 5 year old self I'm having a hard time getting a good picture of her with it cut. She loves how fast it is to wash and comb, and she flips it around and tucks it behind her ear like she's all grown up. Having it cut really has made her act older....take a look at this picture of her at the library yesterday. The picture doesn't really do it justice, but she was laying there swinging her legs like she's just too old for the "little kid" stuff. She eve tells Jackson "Well, sometimes things are hard for little kids...but I'm a big kid."
Thanks for cutting it for us Andrea, you did a great job!
And here are a couple pictures of the kiddos.


3 comments:

Grandma Gifford said...

Sydney!!!! Wow!!!! Your hair is so cute!!! I love it! Jackson, how are you? Carter, you are changing so much, you look a lot different than you did just a few weeks ago, goodness. I love you all! Love, Grandma Gifford

Andrea Gilberg said...

Love the hair :) and also your libray, it looks cool alot cooler than our house/library. Maybe we need to come to your story time.

Angie said...

i cant wait to see more pictures of Sydney's haircut. how exciting!

i just want to cuddle with carter. he looks like a mini jackson. if you ever want to give him away, you can send him to me! :)