Wednesday, January 27, 2010

5 Already??

That's right! Sydney is 5 today!
Here are a couple pictures of her birthday breakfast (blueberry bagels with strawberry cream cheese...her request). McKay and I decorated the house after she went to bed last night. Here's what she came out to this morning :

Getting ready for breakfast.

Princess Carter...and no, I'm not the one holding him...haha.



Happy Birthday, you big 5 year old!!

I'll post pictures of all the other birthday festivities once they happen... :-)

3 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday, Sydney! I would ask for a blueberry bagel with strawberry cream cheese too.

Vicki said...

Happy Birthdy Big 5 Year Old! I love you Sydney! I hope your birthday box gets there soon!
Love, Grandma Gifford

Grandpa n Grandma Whitney said...

Happy Birthday, Sydney, we love you and can't wait for you guys to ride that Penske back out West!