Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall

Fall is in full swing here in Virginia. It's beautiful everywhere you look and we finally got out and took a few pictures. I don't have any good pictures of the red and orange trees, but here are a few cute ones of the family.

In our front yard.

Across the street from our chapel.

Jackson and McKay doing the "Grandma Gifford Eye".


Jackson showing off how strong he is.

And here's me 9 months pregnant with twins.
(Ok fine, I'm only 8 months pregnant with one, but I could sure pass for the other...)



Last year we waited until a week before Halloween to go buy pumpkins and everywhere in Grundy was sold out. It was sad to miss out on carving. So, this year we bought our pumpkins nice and early and went over to our friends the Gilberg's house to carve. We had lots of fun.
Jackson with a pumpkin lid. I'm not sure why he held it to his ear...



Our finished masterpieces....oooh... ahhh!





It was funny how grossed out both kids were with reaching inside the gooey pumpkins. Here's a video.


We've got a busy busy busy week ahead. I'm looking forward to getting lots of fun Halloween pictures to post. I really love this time of year!

Also, just 22 more days until baby #3 will be here!!

4 comments:

Megan said...

You are one cute pregnant lady!

Great pumpkins!

Grandma Gifford said...

great pics as usual! McKay, you do a good imitation of my eye brow, but no one really tops me. Keresa, you look great! Can't believe you sat on the FLOOR to carve pumpkins...ouch! Loved the pumpkins guts on the kids hands, too funny. See you all soon and love you all.

Blissful & Domestic said...

the leaves are the one things I miss about living in Washington. Oh and side note ...You are the cutest prego lady ever Keresa and yeah for 22 more days.

Matthias said...

Maybe if you hold a pumpkin stem to your ear, you can hear scary noises. You know, kind of like seashells?