Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Jackson's birthday celebration(s)

Since Jackson is in preschool this year we were able to do a nice little party at his school. There's no way I would normally take on a birthday party for 14 three & four year olds, but with the help of the teachers, McKay, Sherri, and a couple of Moms I think it turned out good. The kids had fun and Jackson got TONS and TONS and TONS of presents. We did a pirate theme and it was really fun.
Here's a picture of his invitation.


All the kids (including McKay) got eye patches and earrings. I bought this pirate hat for Jackson, but his dad liked it more I guess. ;-)





The making of the cake.
After looking at pictures I think I should have done the smile without the teeth. He looks pretty goofy...oh well.




Jackson also got a package in the mail from Grandma Gifford with gifts and some of McKay's friends from school sent home some fun stuff. This boy was very spoiled with gifts this year!

We went to a pizza buffet/arcade for Jackson's birthday dinner. Here are a couple pictures of that.

Thanks to everyone who gave/sent gifts. I can't believe Jackson is 3 years old already! What's even crazier to think about is that we've celebrated all of his birthdays here in Virginia. He was only 10 months old when we moved here! CRAZY. Thanks again everyone. He had a blast.

1 comment:

i said...

cutest cake EVER!