Thursday, August 6, 2009

The things I .....

....MISS MOST ABOUT GRUNDY
having 2 cars
my dishwasher
my washer and dryer
my BED
my kids beds
my own room (well, a room with no kids sleeping on the floor beside the bed)
beautiful weather
lazy days
friends we've made

...LOOK FORWARD TO MOST IN THE COMING MONTHS
Jackson joining Sydney in Preschool (he's gonna LOVE it!)
Jackson's birthday
FALL
Halloween
a new baby!
Thanksgiving
Christmas
SCHOOL BEING OVER!!! (only 9 months to go!)
So...I've having a hard time believing that the Summer is over and it's time to go back to Virginia. I've had such a fun filled Summer and it's hard to say good bye to Las Vegas and all our family and friends. So, I had to remind myself that there are TONS of things that I love and miss about our home in Grundy. I made a list here so that in a couple months from now when I'm feeling tired of the day to day stuff I can remember the things I'm happy for. So, there you have it!

No comments: