Wednesday, February 25, 2009

ASL Talent Show

Tonight was the Appalachian School of Law talent show. We were brave and brought our kids along to watch their dad perform. McKay always says how Law School is a lot like high school. Unlike undergrad, he has become close friends with lots of people at the school. It was fun to hear them all cheer him on. He won third place out of about 15 acts. Good job dear!


Sadly, the camera cut out about the last 10 seconds of the performance, but here it is.



7 comments:

Matthias said...

Oh the memories! The end is my favorite part.

Lauren said...

That is awesome! I think he did that in high school once!!

Megan said...

For some reason I thought this was going to be in sign language...

Awesome performance, dude!

Chavonne said...

HOnestly when I saw you sitting there before it started, I knew you were going to do Green Eggs and Ham. Just as funny as it was in HS. Congrats on 3rd place.

Angie said...

love the new background! i cant believe how fast jackson is growing up!

Blissful & Domestic said...

That was hilarious. I am so telling Jason to look at your blog and see that video. I love his big finish. So funny!

Eric and Sara said...

Hello whitney family! My name is Sara Hunt (now Roberts) I went to school with Mckay until 6th grade. I just found your blog from Chavonne and thought i'd tell you what a cute family you have. (of course you probably already new that!) Good to see your family! Okay, i won't blog stalk anymore!