Friday, November 21, 2008

I looked out the window and what did I see?

Well, it finally came. After a week of freezing temperatures, we finally got some real snow. Now, I know that according to Utah, this is probably not considered real snow, but it was enough for the kids to play in, and have the streets plowed and that's all the real I need!

Sydney could not wait to get out of her pajamas and into the snow!

McKay had a little bit of trouble backing into our icy drive way. Notice the nice zig zags he made while sliding?

McKay said the snow tasted like coal dust...hmm.

Jackson had much more fun this year than last, but he's still getting used to the idea playing in the ice cold white stuff.


In the movie "Mickey's Twice Upon A Christmas" Goofy makes a snow angel. Sydney has always wanted to make a real snow angel of her own...so here it is.


Oh, and McKay couldn't let Sydney out-do him!



4 comments:

Ashley & Kevin said...

I am so jealous! Here it is still warm enough that my husband wears his shorts & t-shirt! I even still sleep with the fans on! How pathetic that it's end of Nov with 88 degree temp! Want to send me some snow?

Grandpa n Grandma Whitney said...

Ya gotta love that snow! Especially when it's there, not here! Luv ya tons.

Angie said...

that's all the "real" i need to...i'm living in the wrong place.

Beth B said...

How exciting! I bet your Christmas lights looked even more beautiful in the snow.