Monday, November 3, 2008

Always Pretending

While I was making dinner the other night the kids decided to use the garbage can lid as their pretend toilet. They would take turns sitting on it and then cheering for each other when they would "go pee pee". (Kinda gross I know) Sadly, it all ended when Jackson went a little too far with the game... he was confused when his legs were all wet. When he came to me all I could do was laugh. In his little voice he did a nervous laugh and said "Eew mommy...not funny." Sydney in her grown up, scolding voice said, "Ugh! This is not a real toilet Jackson! This is a pretend toilet! Ugh!"




5 comments:

Matthias said...

at least no guckies made an appearance

Kara said...

Oh that's a good one! I'm glad you laughed. I feel like such a grump that I never laugh at stuff like that. I should take some lessons from you!!!

Lauren said...

Ha ha! Too funny. Your blog header is so cute!

Angie said...

haha oops!

Angie said...

That was a great story. Just when I thought law school had drained every last bit of personality out of me, I managed to laugh. It kind of hurt, but it kind of felt good, too. Thanks Jackson.