Wednesday, January 21, 2009

An amazing thing happened a couple days ago. I had taken the kids to their room to put them down for nap and when I came back out Sherri was gone. I figured she snuck into her room to take a nap and as I went to sit on the couch I caught a glimpse of her out the front window. She was outside..not only in the snow, but touching the snow. Now, for those of you who don't know Sherri, she is the coldest person I know. By cold I mean she is NEVER warm. Even in the summer she wears long sleeves. She always has on slippers and is most often found with a blanket wrapped around herself. So, it was a pretty amazing sight to see her outside for more than just the few seconds it takes to run to the car. Here she is with her very first Virginia snow man. So cute!



McKay decided to join us to build a bigger snow man. Sadly, while carrying the first ball to it's resting place he slipped on the sloped grass and all was lost. He said his hands were too cold to do it again. I wonder why?!?

4 comments:

BbChoy said...

hi I visited your blog today

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! Sherri made a snow man and she was outside in just a hoodie! Good goin' Sherri! Cute little snowman too! Love you girlie,
Mom

Matthias said...

I like jackson's new winking photo on the right hand sidebar.

Ashley & Kevin said...

Haha cute snowman! Can't believe it's cold enough to have snow there when it's like 80 here!